Environmental topics @ 37th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference
We made an overview of topics about LCA and environmental assessment at the 37th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (19-24 June 2011, Seattle, Washington, U.S.A).
WEDNESDAY, 22 JUNE 2011
PV Velocity Forum: Life Cycle Analysis and the Environment 1:30-3:00 pm
- Vasilis Fthenakis, Tim Green, Damon Turney (Brookhaven National Lab, Upton, NY, USA), Julie Blunden (SunPower, Palo Alto, CA, USA), Lisa Krueger (First Solar, Phoenix, AZ, USA),
Large Photovoltaic Power Plants: Wildlife Impacts and Benefits,
- Wolfram Palitzsch, Ulrich Loser (Loser Chemie GmbH, Langenweißbach, Germany),
Results from Scaling up the NEW Universal Chemical Recycling Procedure for CIS/CIGS and CdTe Photovoltaic Waste,
- Parikhit Sinha, Lisa Krueger (First Solar, Tempe, AZ, USA), Robert Balas (Iris Environmental, Oakland, CA, USA),
Fate and Transport Evaluation of Potential Leaching and Fire Risks from CdTe PV,
THURSDAY, 23 JUNE 2011
Poster 10:30 - 12:00 pm
- Marc Perez (Columbia University, New York, NY, USA,), Vasilis Fthenakis (Brookhaven National Lab, Upton, NY, USA),
A Life Cycle Assessment of Façade BIPV in New York,
- Keiichiro Sakurai, Koji Matsubara, Koichi Sakuta (AIST, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan),
Energy Payback and GHG Emissions of Renewable Power Generation Systems in Japan: A Review.
Feedback awaiting moderation
This post has 875580 feedbacks awaiting moderation...
Leave a comment
|Environmental topics @ 26th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference »|